More blueberry muffins..When people asked me why I baked blueberry muffins, I would give numerous reasons; First: They are my favourites, Second: I want to finish the leftover blueberry fillings, Third: It is very easy and less time consuming to bake muffins than cakes or tarts (especially when you only have an hour or two) and Last but not least: A lot of people love them! (And this reason is strong enough to justify huh?)
Yup, this time, I made some extra efforts to decorate them nicely, to finish up my decoratives and dragees. One of my most favourite shapes is the heart, so they fit perfectly on my favourite blueberry muffins.

As usual, I would make other flavours to provide more choices to people but using the same batter. Like previously, I made smarties and apple filling muffins!

And a big heart shaped cake to MR Manager as an appreciation for the dinner!

In overall, I baked these goodies that particular night:





1 comment:
Good good good......
Post a Comment