Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Post CNY syndrome

I've been baking lots for CNY, and during my week home, but miss forgetful me forgot everything abt photo taking and blogging afterwards. :-(, there goes the images of my cakes, and CNY cookies made out from KK kitchen, all gone with the wind. Sigh, i hope Kimmie remembers to take pictures of them, especially her one and only 16th birthday cake, which was all thanks to God, quite a last minute but successful chocolate banana cake. I am stil very amateur when comes to cream layered cakes, i hardly make one infact, probably five a year?? So u can imagine me crossing my fingers everytime i'm faced with the commitment to sandwich a cake! (I will post as soon as i get hold of those pics)
I made some CNY cookies the week before i left SG, and here are some snaps of the gifts i sent out to my colleagues; nothing special, just some old pineapple tarts (tat r supposed to resemble tangarines, note the green leaves on top??) and peanut cookies. There were more, like doggies and cornflakes treats, but i din manage to take any pics of them before they were all gone (OPSs!).



Oh ya, hope it's not too late to wish everyone a blessed happy chinese New Year!!

No comments: