Time flies too fast don't u think so?
Exactly a week ago i was on a 'holiday' to KL to celebrate and witness the joyful occasion of my mother's graduation, and today i'm back in Singapore, sitting on my bed with my laptop on the whole day rushing to finish up a draft report within a short notice.
| My beloved family |
Yeah, there goes my vacation back to my own home country. I was thinking about it as i sat during the two hours flight back to Singapore, and amazed at how i have actually spent it. I didn't do much this time, i couldn't fulfill lotsa promises, n surpised at myself for not being able to accomplish another baking marathon which i always did, n never failed to do everytime i flew home.
Nevertheless, I am glad I had spent all the quality time I could with my family, and this is the most important mission, isn't it? I am flying again in less than 20 days, n it's a mixed feeling altogether. Excited, but anxious. I wonder what it's gonna be like, n if it's really that dream place i had long been dreaming. If it's as nice as people claimed ...
Do uphold me in prayer, as i'm preparing for this next stage of my life, and yeah, i have to go back to the draft report now.

No comments:
Post a Comment