In 9 days, the world is about to celebrate the day "Christmas'. I dislike it when people address it as 'X-mas' coz it simply shows no respect for our Saviour, Jesus Christ. Just like Joyce X, or Michael X. I wouldn't be happy ,for sure, if sumone would to address me with an X instead of my proper maiden name or surname! I guess people just wan to ignore the fact that the reason for Christmas is Christ, but hey think again, without Christ would there be Christmas?
People are busy doing last minute shopping at the city and shopping malls everywhere else this particular week. Most malls extend their operating hours till midnite, traffic jams almost everywhere (i spent more than an hour in the car to DFO Essendon today, so tat equals nearly 3 hrs for return) and i wonder if these people work?! Or maybe they're just like me. Transition period. LOL.
Here are some shots to share:
 |
| Melbourne's TAXI |
 |
| June will scream if she sees these. But Kim just nodded her head, and said, no way i'm gonna buy this for her! |
 |
| Shortbread anyone?!?! |
 |
| Our new-found destination. To drive there was a challenge for me. I made many wrong turns, thanks to the stupid GPS. But Thank God, we arrived in 1.5 hours. :-S |
 |
| Sales .. sales |
 |
| The Direct Factory Outlet (DFO) at Essendon Fields |
 |
| I'm a happy person today. I got wat i wanted but not the Heineken beer. |
 |
| Hi June, these are your Chrismas pressies. I know you'd love them, but you love me more. |
No comments:
Post a Comment