Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Steamed Black Sesame Buns



I'm back to my crazy bao fantasy. Just submitted last assignment last Monday and exam is in 5 days! I took some time off in between the revision to make these lovely tea treats (or brekkie) yesterday noon; baking just refreshes me! I don't know how to cope with the stress without baking, honestly. 

They are fairly simple, only took me  two n half hours to get the result with an hour waiting time in between. Made them with black sesame filling this time (voted as my most fave bao nowadays!) n i only got 7 out of the dough (thanks to my small steamer). 4 gone, three left in the freezer. 

Got to go back to my soil stress n Mohr Circles now. Sigh, i am an engineer with very poor statistical and data analysis skills. Time series makes me dizzy. N matlab programming makes me wan to cry.


No comments: