Yeah. I'm finally back to 'Got Facebook' land with extra many kilos and a rounder ass. LOL. No piece of summer for me except the very day i arrived, which almost got me roasted. Weather in Melbourne is so unpredictable; summer in the morning, autumn/spring at mid noon, and winter at night. Nevertheless, the quality of the air is sooo sooo good; i felt as if i had been deprived of fresh air, i couldn't stop breathing as much as i could the moment i got back here.
Beijing has been treating me well (which explains the extra kgs) but i find myself over pampered by the comfort and shelter that i received in that city. I find myself no longer able to fight or even surviving in the big metropolitan with the population of the whole Australia. Maybe intimidation has gotten over me. Yeah. Am glad to be back here. HEHE.
![]() |
| 60 cupcakes of 4 different flavors in the shape of the number 60 and three tiramisus in between. |
Didn't do much baking for the last couple of months, except my dad in law's 60th birthday cupcakes. I didn't have a proper big baking tin back in Beijing that could cater for 30 people, so i decided to make cupcakes instead. 60 cupcakes for a 60th birthday. I had to keep them simple as well due to lack of tools and piping instruments; hence the rather amateur but i guess still a proper birthday presentation?


No comments:
Post a Comment