Welcome to my world of passionate baking (n cooking), and never ending ramblings of love faith life ... n the ENVIRONMENT
Monday, August 13, 2012
Updates from Week 33
7 weeks to go to my little pumpkin's arrival. Still got heaps of preparation, and i'm getting nervous not because of the labour pains that i'm about to endure but the tons of chores that i have to finish before he comes to planet Earth. The few bags of clothing still need unpacking; the rags need washing; the baby stuff need sterilising, some more shopping to be done, more cleaning, unfinished applications, and the list goes on. I haven't even look at the ingredients/food list for my confinement yet, and i'm supposed to check out the chinese shops to see if these items are available here. Sigh. Seems like our attention has been diverted to the new place instead of the fact that our bubby YA YA is coming in less than 2 months! I hope he stays in mommy for another 2 days. Come out on the 1st Oct will you? Having said all these, I just realised that I'm in Week 33 now, and am feeling very thankful that pregnancy has been going awesome so far. Although i have lower stamina nowadays, my feet and hands are still in normal shapes and sizes, no swelling watsoever, and shoes are still fitting well. And of course, my wedding ring still fits hehehe. No constipation, no backache, no heartburns, no constant cramps (apart from short night leg cramps which often goes off after 2-3 minutes). I do look very big now though; especially sideways like as if there is a balloon hidden underneath. Hehe, n my little pumpkin is still as active as always! P/S: Can you believe my hubby is encouraging Ya Ya to be a F1 driver almost everyday?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment