Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pictures at Week 10

Mommy got me a new bandanna. Like it? Mommy also put me in this shirt to warn all parents with girls to lock up their daughters .... coz she said i may break many hearts when i grow up. LOL. Grandma in KK said i am already breaking many aunties' hearts. 

On 12.12.12, Mommy dressed me like Popeye the Sailor Man in hope that i will grow up strong and healthy!  Too bad, my June yiyi and grandma said i look like a girl. To show them my masculinity i gave them the below look.

I love my daddy a lot eventhough he likes to kiss me 'flat - flat' until i cannot breathe.


I am growing very well and maturing well ahead my age. Mommy said i don't look like a 2 months plus baby. I am now at least 64cm long and 7kg! Huhuhu, i will be a 6 foot tall handsome man when i grow up. 


No comments: