Life's unpredictable. I woke up today with the sun shining through my window only to realise deep down in me it's raining. Raining because life is unpredictable. Raining because i cannot control it.
Work is never my priority. Of course i do put my best in my work, but it never is my primary concern or something which i want to achieve so badly that i'll give up the world for it. No, it has never. Especially with the current rate i'm paid, i work for the glory of God instead.
What is actually my purpose? This is the question i've been dreading to find out for so long, but have not really confirmed myself to the answers i found throughout these years. Today, my friend forwarded a message that says WHO I AM MAKES A DIFFERENCE. Who am i really? Who am I? Have i made a difference to people's life when i can't handle my own? When i cannot achieve the things i really want? Or at least what i thought i couldn't achieve?
I will work hard to change my circumstances and then I will let God do the rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment