Today marks the end of January. I get a bit freaked out sometimes by the speed of how fast time actually went by, and i know this is not something that i can take control of, but rather spend each second wisely. When i was younger i used to think time is running very slow, and wish that i can grow up as soon as possible to achieve something which i couldn't as a little kid. When i reached the end of my mid twenties, i freak myself out everyday, becoz there are so many things that i simply wan to do, but just can't. That's how meak humans are. Regardless, i know that only thru such circumstances when we are made weak that the power of God can evidently be made strong.
I've been stressing myself out lately, from the shopping episodes to some tests which i will be sitting in Feb. Sigh. Tests are hard when you haven't been using your brain for like 'ages'. I'm terrified and don't know if i can actually pass these tests. I can only trust God and do my best, that's all. If i can make a wish at this point, i wld wish for a transformation. I wan to be brilliant. With the smartest brain.
Things seem to come at the same time. I wld be spending the next couple of days, cleaning, moving and more shopping for our new place. That leaves me small amount of time to focus on my 'tests'. In the midst of these, what i really wan to do to destress is to mould some dough n pop them in the oven. Alas, i can't even do this due to time constraint etc. Nevertheless, i will perform my best and do what i can. My in laws are coming on Friday, n i would appreciate your prayers always. :-)
Got some photos to post here:
| Car Boot is full after two days of shopping |
| A large beef burger with Aussie chips - yummy. |
| Tomato n leek soup. Big bowl. |
| What's better than enjoying a cup of latte after a tiring day |

No comments:
Post a Comment