I am dreaming of my baking days. lol. haha. colorful cupcakes. boob tarts. blueberry tarts. cabbage cake. n lotsa lotsa more new crazy recipes.
Busy shopping with hubby these few days to get furnitures, electrical appliances, gadgets, utensils, cooking tools n essential items for the new place. Hectic. n Lotsa $$$ involved as well. *Sweat* but God is gracious. n always our Jehovah Jireh. We were never in hunger, or in need.
Seems like we are settling quick, praise God! I was discussing with hub just this morning about job hunting and stuff. I was reminded of how blessed i am, like, i am not in urgent desperation to get a job, but rather, have the pleasure of taking my sweet time to apply and get one that i really like and want to do as a start of my future. I haven't been sending lotsa of applications (i admit i'm lazy), i guess in overall only about 11 in the past 3 months (based on my calculation from the folders in my computer). I reckon i got to be attracted to the job description before applying, its relevancy to my qualifications n stuff, and of coz, not just blindly apply. Yeah, it's one privilege that i am thankful for, i am not required to work wholly for survival but rather importantly doing something which i really enjoy and succeeding at the same time. God has a purpose for us in Mel, something which i knew from the start and the last few days have kept me thinking whether i should fast, pray n seek God. Fasting for a breakthrough, tat's wat i need.
I've got a big event coming up, a news to be received, n many more agendas to attend to. Thinking of stealing sum hours in the evening after the 1st to bake some cookies. Cookies for CNY. better than none. :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment