Pack..pack..pack...Last minute mommy busy packing her hospital bag and Little Ya Ya's clothes. LOL, and still not finalised till today.
Yesterday marked the beginning of my Week 38, which means i have two weeks before Ya Ya' arrival. And let me share with you a horrible thing that happened yesterday morning. My stuffy nose bled for the first time!! I was in the toilet when blood started dripping; and almost got a shock of my life coz i thought i was going into labour; but then again the colour wasn't right (should be pinkish instead of bright red, bright red means miscarriage?). I started wiping my nose in horror to literally realising that blood was flowing from there. What a first time experience. I used to wonder why i never had nose bleed when i was young after seeing my classmates having them. LOL.
Everyone thinks i have too much 'heat' inside (thanks to the korean buffet, nuts, chocolates and oppppssss, did you drink a little coffee?). I blamed it on the dry air in the room (coz my nose tends to get stuffy in the morning) and maybe the 'heatiness' (have been having sore throat also). To cool me down, hubby got me more coconuts (yeah!), so he'll be opening one for me everyday! I want to eat watermelon too, ya....
Anyway, despite what happened in the morning, i was glad i managed to fulfil one of my promises to hub. He's a quiche lover and every time he buys one from the cafe, i would tell him i would make this for you... not that hard....bla bla bla...my baker's crap. LOL. Well, finally the homemade vegetable and bacon quiche he has been waiting. Doesn't look very nice for a first timer but taste wise, my man is happy!
Parents are arriving in a couple of days! :-D





No comments:
Post a Comment