Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pictures at last

As i am heading towards week 38 soon, i would like to share some pics before my dear pumpkin comes into this world. I promised (sort of) a number of people that i would pose some pictures; however i was too lazy and fatigue is an issue these days. In addition, my days have been busy, busy preparing for the arrival of this little one who happens to have a lot of stuff. I just finished washing the 4th batch; and guess what, my laundry bag is still full of his stuff. 

Anyway, this is a picture from my ultrasound which i think shows quite a clear side view of him. My dear Yaya, mommy soo cannot wait to see you! 


This is how the BIG mommy looks now. I contemplated whether i should pose this;  but then again, how many times do i get to look so 'ripe'? LOL.



 Yes, he is MJ although i won't reveal his name yet.



I am having more frequent toilet trips at night nowadays and carrying him seems to be getting heavier. Apart from that and being tired, i guess i am doing fine! :-D

No comments: