Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

What a cookie day!

I think i'm insane. Or addicted. I made like .... well, a lot of cookies today. Sigh. This is what happens when i'm refrained from the oven for a long time. I tend to 'explode' or 'binge' when i am given 'free' access  to baking. In my own space.  **therefore, can't really blame me**it has been a looong time since i had my own personal space.

Rock cakes or Mini Choc Chip Scones.
Ready to enter the oven

Searched everywhere but couldn't find ready made pineapple paste so had to cook this from 2 ripe pineapples

No boob tarts, just normal pineapple tarts.

More peanut cookies

Peach tartlets but biscuits-like coz i baked double sides

Doggies, again

I forgot (or too busy) to snap them when they were just out from oven. Had to take from the container instead. Black sesame butter cookies, ginger pecan shortbread, n chocolate spiral.

My first give away!

My dear hub helped me cook lunch again (after seeing how busy i was) and we had pork rib soup with noodles. I nearly forgot abt lunch or how hungry i was (hub fell asleep on couch after cooking) and we only managed to eat at 3pm.

Yummy, being a soup person, all soups are yummilicious to me.



No comments: