Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Apple Cakelets

The Granny Smith duo have been sitting in my fridge since, i don't know when, and when i saw a large big brown patch on one of them, i knew i got to save them. Haha. Hence, these apple cakelets.


I had wanted to bake sth 'applish' considering my hub doesn't eat apples 'raw' (tat was y i got the Granny Smith), but i seemed to always give myself excuses to avoid baking apples. I guess becoz being my most most fave fruit, i rather crunch them in my teeth than enjoying their softness. Apples are supposed to be crunchy n hard, n for this reason, i'm one of those who anti - red delicious. You know the deep red apples, normally imported from US? Yeah, not my type. They r like bananas to me.

I'm not an orange fan either. So if you ask me to choose between an apple or orange as a fruit, i wld, without hessitation pick the apple. But if it's a cake, i'd pick the later!

Just normal cakelets with lotsa granny smith and slices of Cameo on top. Cameo has now voted as my 2nd fave apple after Gala! And yes, I eat an apple a day! (My hub eats an orange a day, how different we are!)

P/s: I received the offer for Environmental Engineering but i want CIVIL! Pls continue to pray for me.

No comments: