After soo long, i finally baked my first (yes FIRST) cake of year 2011 in Mel metropolitan. Tat's a huge long break, n it's reli no wonder that my skills have sort of degraded. These are slices of feathery light cheesecake, which shd be 'feather' and 'light' as the name claimed, but somehow due to my greed i added too much thickened cream and the ratio between milk vs cream got imbalanced causing the cake to be slightly dense. And i had reduced too much sugar. lol. too much cream n too little sugar. I'm contradicting ain't I?
My hubby said they are too moist. And as usual, i messed up the cutting part. hehe.
I'm in a period of transformation. I wan to get things done n change the way i used to manage stuff. I wan to grow up and face the reality. I don't want to live in my own world that doesn't exist. I will try my best. Be strong and courageous. God has been reminding me non stop; that no matter what the outcome is, what's important is that I've done my best and my part. A treasured piece of gold is only worth n pure after refinement in the fiery furnace. I know God is molding me through the trials and tribulations.

No comments:
Post a Comment