Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

11th July, the day the New me is born!

Good morning, just a simple morning but i thank God i have another day to look forward to! The sun was up before 6 am, woke up and got ready as usual to work. Though the days are the same, today will not be the same for me anymore, because i'm going to transform myself! I want to smile at every colleague and tell them that they look good today, and tell myself that no more lieing, negligence or ignorance attitudes. I am beautiful (though covered with some red spots), capable and joyful because my name is related to joy!!
Building relationships with people is important, especially with the ones whom I love. I know i have wasted 24 years of my life being such a fool but it's not too late to recover everything from today onwards. This is because i will have perhaps another 76 years to live...and i will make full good use of the 76 years to love (by actions) and respect and cherish people around me. God is my strength, my hope and my joy..so i'm not afraid that i'll fail. I'm so sorry Daddy God for not trusting you or abandoning for quite a while...that i fail as a human being for the past few years.
With God in me, everything will be possible. Everybody has a purpose in life to live, and i know my ultimate purpose. Nothing is the source of my joy but God, as long as i have Him, i don't have to worry anything.
Yup, it's a beautiful day today. And i'm going to have my blueberry yogurt. I love you everyday!

No comments: