No electricity the whole morning today. The office was so dark and hot when I logged into work this morning. Thank God I didn’t arrive early as I normally do. The power didn’t return until it was after lunch, at about 1sth..so we missed half day of work.
Managed to finish up some cost estimation for solid waste facilities and was busy preparing the way for the final reports to come out. Called some officers at the headquarter to find out properly the total number of reports to be submitted, and what sort of reports to avoid mistakes. That were the only stuff I had been doing today.
Am looking for some durian tart recipes but seems like it’s pretty hard to locate these recipes…will try further.
My orange cake was ok last night..will pose the pics I took tomorrow.
Welcome to my world of passionate baking (n cooking), and never ending ramblings of love faith life ... n the ENVIRONMENT
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Blackout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment