Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another order

My assistant gave me two pen drives consisting movies she downloaded so that i can watch over the weekends, a special swan she folded herself and some password/username to a link where i can search for lots of info coz she knows i need to search for info in my work. Hmm....this is a pretty weird morning, bad of me, but she's so nice! Maybe i should treat her a big lunch next time.
I have another order to meet tonight..25 coconut tarts, which i will bake after work. I have no problem over this, coz i love making tarts than cakes, and they are much much simpler than decorating a big and proper cake!
I'm still searching for the durian tart recipe....hmm..can't seem to find it... :-S

1 comment:

ME said...

Hi, been reading ur blog for quite some time, pretty interesting. I have a link to a blog which may be useful for u if ur looking for recipes and all that. Maybe u can find some useful tips. It's: http://hungerhunger.blogspot.com

The blog has pretty good links to other blogs of similar nature too. Food, food, food.

Enjoi.