Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back Already??!!

Just came back from my trip. Phew, time really flies, thought I just dropped in to say that I’m leaving for a field trip yesterday morning, and here I am, back already! The trip was really fruitful this time, bought three durians, some langsats and rambutans.
Just checked my email and saw the review from the client. Efficient and fast, despite that they only received the reports last Friday. Going to look through them and made the necessary changes. Honestly I do not think this Project will be finalized by the time I leave the company, nevertheless, and though I’m not getting anything from it, I’ll still do my best so that whoever’s taking over can have a smooth transition and good results.
I have a cake order to meet tonight, orange cake…so will have to work some overtime….
P/s: Don’t know why I feel a bit drowsy now…like the world is turning round and round :-S

No comments: