I think my face looks horrible and red today? I’m not sure, but I know the zits are gone, just red marks and scars. Maybe coz I was facing the oven this morning, and it was convectionally hot, ya probably that was the reason my face looks a bit doggy today. Couldn’t be really bothered already, coz I’m not meeting any clients nor is there anyone particular whom I want to impress. Woke up at nearly 5am and baked some hazelnut tarts. Eight of them but no idea if they taste good. I didn’t really monitor the baking process in the oven so they kinda cracked a little due to too long in the oven. Managed to cover the cracks with some chocolate chips though. I was really happy being able to bake and create these tarts which people gave good compliments about, but I lost a skirt to the stupid iron this morning! Out of nowhere, me being so stupid, didn’t realize that the iron was too hot for my skirt’s material, and eventually left a big mark in the middle. Sigh…there goes my blue skirt..one of favourites…:’-(. Because of that I couldn’t find any particular nice work attire to wear this morning, despite that I was in a rush. Learnt a lesson..shouldn’t bake in the morning if you want to leave the house early and in proper dressing code for work.
I forgot the photos again, will remember tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment