The Blueberry Cheese Lapis was best voted among the three, and i have received an order already! Well, just yesterday before lunch, when my colleague approached me to ask how much i charge for this cake. Told her the whole cake (of about 10" x 6") will worth RM32 (which is pretty cheap for kek lapis huh?) and she should share with someone as she probably can't eat that much (kek lapis is very fattening one you know). She confirmed just right after lunch and the deal was done. The only problem is, she demands it the next day (which is today) because she's craving already!!..I ended up apologizing saying that i couldn't afford to lose my sleep, as baking a kek lapis will take at least 4 hours, and if she really wants, she would have to wait till next Monday. And guess what, she agreed...although she said her saliva would have dried up by then! Hehe..I'm really happy that people are craving for my cakes, although they do look kinda doggy!! :-)



This Fruity Lapis didn't look very good either, just like the Blueberry Cheese Lapis. Reason: I ran out of piping bags, and so, had to use plastic bags that couldn't pipe properly. Will learn from mistake and carelessness..As for the Blueberry Cheese Lapis, it was because i piped the wrong direction (and also cut wrongly), and the blueberries were too big to be sucked out through the small hole!


Just in case you are wondering what the fruit linings are, they are kiwi filling (green), blueberry filling (purple), mango filling (yellow), apple filling (blue, very doggy) and strawberry filling (red). And last but not least, a comment from my dear friend:
Oh ya, ur cake yesterday, u said ‘really bad presentation’..i was expecting something buruk..but, it is not buruk at all..
It’s nice la..beautiful..onli the greenish blue colour(I think it’s the one with the fruit lining) was a bit too bright..and I think not sweet enuf la(for the fruit lining)..i dunno if u purposely reduce the sugar la..but, ngam for ur dad lo, kan? =)
Comparing the blueberry and the fruit lining ones, I think the blueberry one is softer. And my brother commented, he prefers your first kek lapis..
It’s nice la..beautiful..onli the greenish blue colour(I think it’s the one with the fruit lining) was a bit too bright..and I think not sweet enuf la(for the fruit lining)..i dunno if u purposely reduce the sugar la..but, ngam for ur dad lo, kan? =)
Comparing the blueberry and the fruit lining ones, I think the blueberry one is softer. And my brother commented, he prefers your first kek lapis..
Really appreciate that, thanks! :-)
I'll be leaving in a short while for my trip to Tenom again...Probably the last trip, i don't know. Will drop by the P&P mill to collect something.

No comments:
Post a Comment