Hehe, i'm so excited, although i didn't sleep the whole night again for the second time this week (Mr Manager is not going to be happy to hear this!). I managed to upload all the pictures that i had specially taken to pose on my blog, and will therefore publish as many posts as i can today. Before this post was my tartlets of love, of which half of them were made together with this birthday cake, most for Sandra and extras for family and friends. As i have described earlier on, the below cake is Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake, covered with cream cheese and chocolate nutella (Ferrero's chocolate spread) and decorated with blue, purple, yellow and white flowers and Cadbury Chocolate Hazelnuts (very last minute deco).




I hope she likes the cake, although I had initially promised her a different cake altogether and despite that this cake is perhaps twice more fattening packed with extra extra calories. I felt a bit guilty after she told me that one of her resolutions made on her birthday was to lose weight and reshape, because it seemed like I have caused her to stumble and fail this attempt on her first day of resolution! Really bad of me, added more chocolates somemore…. :-P

No comments:
Post a Comment