I forgot to upload the photos due to my sleepiness yesterday, will try to do so tonight. I have so many pictures to show; there are some which I took in mine and Mr Manager’s fave kopitiam. And the pictures of the kids in PK last Saturday also, I’m gonna miss the little princesses, and princes. Especially little Cherry who likes to kiss me and then stops to ask if I have showered! And little Stephanie who always comes around to say Wo Ai Ni, and presents her cutest smile :-), not forgetting also little Stancia who likes to jump onto my lap in the middle of the lesson to marvel at my watch. Little Lucas hasn’t been coming for the past weeks; this little boy may look very ‘guai’ and quiet, but mind you, don’t judge from the look because he can be very ‘hyper’ and crazy once he’s used to you. Naughty or good, hyper or quiet, i love all of you very much!
Just a while ago, an auntie was distributing some S'wak layered cakes in the office to everyone, and i got two slices! I felt really ashamed with my own kek lapis after looking at these famous ones. Not only are they equally layered, the colours are just right to attract, and they look very moist and tempting too.....Hmm, i've got lots to improve!


Steamed Prune Lapis - RM25

No comments:
Post a Comment