You know this is very true, the way you live reveals your real reason for living. Actions really do speak louder than words. Just sit back,take a look at your own life and evaluate where your energies are being spent. I was thinking pretty hard on my own life lately; and guess what, i no longer know the real reason for my living. I go to work at 7.30am everyday, reach home at 5.30pm, rest and that's it. End of the day. Sometimes i do bake, because it's the only thing i thought would bring up the best of me (which does but not completely) but other than that, what is my real reason for living?
I screwed things up when everything was supposed to be 'perfect' and easy, i made my own life harder because i wasn't strong enough to take up some 'responsibilities' which i should be, worst of all, i caused everyone to feel miserable and 'hurt' because of my own self-centeredness. Am i living up to the girl God wants me to be, or where is my reason once upon a time?
I was clearing up a bit of my stuff last night, and I came across some scribbled resolutions which I have set in the beginning of this year. When I saw these, I was really disappointed with myself, honestly speaking, because these resolutions were written merely without the commitment and perseverance that I should be putting in to work and achieve the results that I was hopping for. I committed mistakes over and over. Questions just filled my thoughts: what am I afraid of? Whose expectations am I living up to? Is this how God really want me to be or feel or suffer?
MR Manager is right, no point to regret, coz what has passed is now the past, and what is more important is the road ahead…We got to stand up and change for the better, to improve the situation and travel the journey. Like it or not, God has already sent his one and only Son into the world to die and take away all your sins. The same mistakes shouldn’t be committed over and over, because such act is like taking Jesus for granted. Just lay everything before the cross, and trust that God still loves you as much as He always does because Jesus came for all your sins.
I’m challenging myself right now, to take up the stand, and my dreams to achieve my reason for living. I will never lose God, because every second, and every minute, He’s right there. I will soar above the storm because He’s my guide. I will be joyful despite of whatever circumstances there are because I know HE has everything under His control. The joy of the Lord is my strength, my birth logo and the interpretation of my name.
To everyone out there, I sincerely apologise if I have directly or indirectly and intentionally or unintentionally hurt you in a way or another. I pray that God bless each of you abundantly.
MR Manager is right, no point to regret, coz what has passed is now the past, and what is more important is the road ahead…We got to stand up and change for the better, to improve the situation and travel the journey. Like it or not, God has already sent his one and only Son into the world to die and take away all your sins. The same mistakes shouldn’t be committed over and over, because such act is like taking Jesus for granted. Just lay everything before the cross, and trust that God still loves you as much as He always does because Jesus came for all your sins.
I’m challenging myself right now, to take up the stand, and my dreams to achieve my reason for living. I will never lose God, because every second, and every minute, He’s right there. I will soar above the storm because He’s my guide. I will be joyful despite of whatever circumstances there are because I know HE has everything under His control. The joy of the Lord is my strength, my birth logo and the interpretation of my name.
To everyone out there, I sincerely apologise if I have directly or indirectly and intentionally or unintentionally hurt you in a way or another. I pray that God bless each of you abundantly.

No comments:
Post a Comment