Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pandan Buns

I hooked myself into bread making again yesterday evening and these are what i got to offer to Hub and in laws for breakfast this morning. Pandan red bean buns.
No we don't have fresh pandan leaves nor anything related to pandan here, so don't be surprised as i brought the paste all the way from KK. I love the smell of pandan, and with the addition of 1 tsp of the paste, the buns smell so refreshing and yes, pandan does go well with red bean. Just like green tea and azuki beans. Not so much of a match made in heaven, but compatible.
I shaped them into three types:
1. Empty pandan mini buns, which i managed to made a good salad roll this morning,out of leftover bacons and tomatoes from yesterday's bagel treats.
2. Sesame seeds pandan tausa scrolls in cups which Hub got for me last Sunday.


3. Pandan tausa cheese rolls, sprinkled with cheddar cheese and sugar.

Altogether, here are them.


No comments: